EDIT : I still need to get the hang of this blogging…I can’t seem to get my pictures right, sorry about that. Just click on them to get a proper view untill I get to fix this.
She’s done… completely done. Today I finished the base by taking an old picture frame and a decorating stone. After applying some woodglue, drilling a few holes and painting the whole it comes to an end :
I used the decal from the kit for the nameplate and all that was left to do was done :
Just for your pleasure, some final pics :
Now it’s off to an new project : the 1/24th scale Advanced Raider from Badd Azz productions.
Hope you like the results of this old model, I think she came out quit nice : So say we all